You're in Great Company
Joining the Clayton Chamber of Commerce puts you in great company. Hundreds of area businesses turn to the Chamber each year to help them strengthen their business through referrals, sponsorship opportunities, networking events and other valuable resources.
FREE Prescription Savings Card
Affordable Healthcare – Chamber Benefit Plan
For more information about the Chamber or membership pricing – contact Ellen Gale at 314-726-0068 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Member Profile — Your company and name, along with a description of your business, highlighted in the Clayton Spotlight Newsletter. Introduction and photo at the Power Hour Networking Luncheon.
- Sponsorship Opportunities — Available for events such as Parties in the Park, Corporate Challenge, Power Hour Networking Luncheons and Business Awards Dinner held each year at the Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis.
- Membership Directory — Your company will be added to our online directory.
- Advertising opportunities in Clayton Spotlight Newsletter (distribution of more than 2,500).
- Business Referrals through the Chamber board, staff and fellow members.
- Mailing Labels — available for purchase.
- Information and advocacy.
- Ability to add your events to the Chamber online calendar.
- Chamber membership is tax-deductible as a business expense.
- Lunch With A Leader Program
- Legislative Forums
- Parties in the Park
- Best of Clayton — A Business Marketplace
- Leadership in Clayton
- State of the City Address
- Clayton Corporate Challenge
- Annual Awards Dinner at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis
- Pillars in the Community
- Chamber Golf Outings
- Art of Tasting — Wine & Spirits Tasting Events
- Business After Hours
- Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies